Now With Free WiFi!
$2 per hour food comps
DAILY TOURNAMENTSNo Limit Hold’em: 11am – 2pm – 7pm – 10pm
- $55 Buy-In
- 5,500 Starting Chips
- 20 Minute Levels
We are offering HOUSE FUNDED $1,000 guaranteed tournaments EVERYDAY at 10:00 p.m.
Tournament Payout Structure for all tournaments, pays up to SEVEN places2 to 7 – pays 1 place - 100%
8 to 14 – pays 2 places - 60%, 40%
15 to 24 – pays 3 places - 50%, 30%, 20%
25 to 34 – pays 4 places - 46%, 26%, 16%, 12%
35 to 48 – pays 5 places - 43%, 23%, 15%, 11%, 8%
49 to 62 – pays 6 places - 42%, 22%, 14%, 10%, 6.5%, 5.5%
63 & up – pays 7 places - 41.5%, 21.5%, 13%, 9%, 5.5%, 5%, 4.5%
- The number of places paid in all tournaments is based upon the total number of entries in the tournament, unless noted otherwise.
- It is the player’s responsibility to verify that their tournament registration receipt is for the correct date and tournament time.
- Alternates may request a refund before their seat becomes available. All others must request a refund before the tournament starts.
- Alternates are allowed in all tournaments during the first hour of the tournament. Players busting out of any tournament may buy back in as an alternate and will go to the bottom of the alternate list.
- A player not at their seat when the last card is dealt to the button will have their hand mucked immediately.
- Showing your cards before action is complete is not allowed.
- Time penalties will be incurred as deemed necessary by the Shift Manager.
- A full list of tournament rules and structures are available upon request.
- The decision of the Shift Manager is final.
- All tournaments are subject to table availability.
IRS regulations require a valid ID and SSN. Non-resident aliens are subject to 30% withholding. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate. TI reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time. TI endorses responsible gaming. If you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly, please call the 24- hour Problem Gamblers HelpLine at 800.522.4700